Brooks Energy is a family business that’s heavily involved in the communities we serve. We started our business in 1989 with one client (Mark Brooks’ father). Since then, husband and wife owners Mark and Diane Brooks have grown Brooks Energy to more than 3,000 customers—never losing sight of the communities whom we serve.
Customers come to Brooks Energy—and stay for years with us—because we’re a small, community-oriented company. Our customers include homeowners and residential/business contractor who know from experience that we’re on call and available anytime there might be a problem.
When it comes to business, we have decades of experience in oil and gas heating and cooling service and equipment. In addition to being a full service oil company that installs and services heating and air conditioning systems, Brooks Energy is also expert in liquid propane - a safe, environmentally conscious alternative to heating oil that gives our customers heating equipment up to 98% efficiency.
Owner Mark Brooks’ guiding principle and business approach is simple: He devotes the same time, care and attention to servicing and/or installing equipment in your home as he does to his home. Our customers have me behind them. We guarantee our work. We also fix things that other, larger companies don’t: We’re problem solvers.
From our main office on 1 Canal Street on the Terryville/Bristol line, the Brooks Family has been heavily involved in the Soap Box Derby (1996-2003), Exchange Club (2005), UNICO Polish Club and remains heavily involved with business networking groups including BNI, TAB, BBB, Central CT Chamber, ICPA, CVMA and PERK.
Mark Brooks’ Qualifications
- Graduated in 1983 from Bristol Eastern High School
- Four years at Prince Tech in Hartford, CT
- S-1 Unlimited Heating and Cooling License
- SM-1 Sheet Metal License
- Refrigerant License
- Commercial Drivers License
- Commitment to Professional Development: Mark has attended hundreds of training and certificate courses and continues to stay current with the latest cost-saving, environmentally conscious equipment and technology to benefit the Brooks Energy customers’ long-term needs.